Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I've just virtually visited Susan in the Argarve, which was a much needed visit to the beach as outside my window it is raining heavily!  Will put my postcards up on my pinboard, pretend I am there and ignore the weather outside  bear_grin

So glad you are all enjoying your cards as much as I am.  This was such a great idea  bear_thumb

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

It's still raining here - yep June in the UK!  bear_grin  But I have my wall of postcards to look at and I received another one today!

Thank you Pat for your lovely card from Seaside Park, New Jersey, what a lovely place to escape to!  bear_original

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

The New Jersey beaches are looking very attractive, Pat, and so is the sunshine.  :dance:
Thank you for the lovely "New Jersey Lighthouses" postcard !  bear_flower

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

jillanne UX'BEARies
Toronto

My first passion (besides collecting teddy bears) is travelling ... especially when you can visit teddy bear shows and shops.  Now I am travelling without leaving my home.    Visit to Portugal (thank you Susan); Dallas (thank you Sue Ann); New Jersey (thank you Pat) and finally Point Pelee National Park (thank you Jeremy).

Cannot wait until the postman delivers tomorrow's mail!!!

Hugs
Jill

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Today I received 2 more cards - oh how wonderful to be at all those lovely places - although it is only in my mind with so many lovely friends here - thank you so much Pat and Jeremy - so lovely cards!!!!!

And Jeremy thanks for your wonderful words for my bears!!!!!!
beary hugs to all of you!!!

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

I have now been on vacation to the Jersey Shore with Pat, browsing Texas wildlife with Sue Ann, on the Queen Mary cruise ship in Long Beach with Gail, a tour through Salzburg with Andrea, strolling through York with Ali, looking down at Manning Valley in NSW with Lyn, on the CN tower with Jill & on a walkthrough of Antwerp's Palaces with Peter.

Thanks SOOO Much Everyone!  This Has Been GREAT Fun!

Today I visited Canada and New-Zealand : all in one day !  bear_laugh

Sandra, how amazing is that : living in the city that sees the first sunlight over the whole world  bear_thumb .  I would love to visit New Zealand, must be gorgeous.

Jeremy, thank you for the lovely photo of the "Hoon" (that's a Canadian Goose, of course  bear_laugh ).  Now, I would love to visit Canada as well ...  difficult choice today !

Thank you both for the lovely cards !

Peter & the bears

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, I really saw many lovely places yesterday.  I started with Pat in New Jersey, then went across the pond to see Alison in York Minster, down to visit Susan in Portugal, over to the opposite side of the planet and under to the southern hemisphere where I saw Helen in New Zealand, then took a little hop over to visit with Lyn in Australia.  Truly a whirlwind trip to some beautiful places.  Thanks for the tours, ladies.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Well I got a lovely tour of north America today, starting in Southern Ontario, then on to the Jersey shore, and finally down to Texas, thank you to Jeremy, Pat and Sue Ann.  Mine are winging their way around the world at the moment.

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

OMG Peter,

Did I seriously write Loon?  LMAO...I don't know what I was thinking.  I take pics of geese all of the time!  I guess I was just feeling a little "loony" that day!  It had been a long week afterall...LOL

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:dance: Oh boy! What a whirl wind of a trip I've had starting with Peter in Belgium then off again to Gail in Long Beach America and before I can catch my breath I'm off again to Pat in New Jersey, America! A quick chat before I am whizzed off to Jill in Toronto, Canada and for my last stop it was over to Ali in Yorkshire, UK.
So a very big thank you from me to you all  bear_original

Hugs Lyn  :hug:

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_grin Just when I thought my journey had ended I was up and running again to Jeremy in Ontario - thank you  bear_original Those butterflies are amazing - seen it before on some nature programme on the TV.

Hugs Lyn  :hug:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub I have now been to Ontario also, thanx Jeremy.  I have brought all my vacation cards to work and tacked them up on the door behind my desk so that everyone can enjoy my vacation along with me.

Thanx to all for the great cards and maybe someday I will really get to all these places, but for now I can enjoy the wishing and the cards.
thanx again
Pat hage
New Jersey

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I've been off around the world again,

first stop to visit Jeremy and the bears in Harrow, Canada after a quick spin around the ferris wheel I crossed the border and went South,

I said a big Hiya folks to SueAnn in Texas, wow I didn't know that the Indian word for Texas meant friend, how very appropriate for you SueAnn.  Then I flew over the water and visited

Helen, in Gisborne, New Zealand.  I have always wanted to visit New Zealand.  Thank you Helen for going into so much detail.  I have just finished a history project with my older daughter and we chose New Zealand, so your comment on Captain Cook was very interesting to us.  Also yes we do like the odd tipple of NZ wine, it always receives high recommendations on television food shows.  bear_grin   

Then I went home via Scotland and visited Katy.  I haven't been to Glasgow yet, but my husband and older daughter visited there last year and said it was "a really cool city".  Next time we visit Scotland we must visit the Kelvingrove Museum, what a wacky place it is and in such a lovely building (also noted only red cars are allowed to park outside of the museum - five in total!  bear_grin )

Thank you so much, this has been really fun and very educational for my kids!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Thanks, Jeremy, for the fun map of Canada!

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Oh how wonderful - just when I thought that's it I've received some more lovely cards, thanks to Vill - Toronto must be magnific, what a lovely few I've got from York in GreatBritain - thank you Ali and of course the flowers in Texas must smell so wonderful, thank you Sue Ann

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

I've been "traveling" again!  I went to York, UK, with Ali Perrin.  I've been to Point Pelee National Park in Canada with Jeremy Newell, and to Toronto with Jill Sword.  And returning to the US, I've been to Texas with Sue Ann Holcomb and the Jersey Shore with Pat Hage.  Thanks for all the virtual visits.  It's fun getting the mail these days!

I have just been to TEXAS as well !  Thank you Sue Ann for the postcard with the teddy bear stamp and the invitation.  bear_flower

Then I flew straight back to the UK and visited Katy in Glasgow.  Next time I'm in Scotland, I will definitely have to pay a visit to Glasgow.

Thank you both for the great postcards.

Peter & the bears

jillanne UX'BEARies
Toronto

I have just completed a 'round-the-world' trip.   Always wanted to do, now I have.

Enjoyed visiting Sandra in New Zealand; then onto York to visit Ali; Stopping in New Jersey to visit Pat; then onto visit Sue Ann in Dallas; and finally stopping off in Point Pelee before home to Toronto.   
A whirlwind trip with lots of jet lag.  However, that is what is so 'fun' about travelling.

Thanks everyone for making my 'round-the-world' trip a once in a lifetime trip.

Hugs
Jill

Long Beach, CA

On a day when I could really use a lift, here comes a card from Katy, of the Littlest Thistle, Glasgow.  The card took me on a scenic river ride on the paddle steamer Waverley, up the Clyde River to the Finnieston Science Centre.  At one point the steamer passed under a huge crane, one of the few remaining traces of Glasgow's once busy shipbuilding works.  I was especially interested in the river trip in Glasgow because the Queen Mary ship, now permanently docked in Long Beach, California, was built in Glasgow.  Thank you for the trip, Katy!

Long Beach, CA

Today, on a day when I really needed a break, I found my virtual plane landing in New Zealand!  Helen Jamieson (Sandra) took me on a detailed tour of Gisborne, the first city in the world to see the morning sun every day.  Thank you for the tour!  I am enjoying my worldwide travels via virtual postcard swap!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

I also got a card from Katy in Glasgow . . . really interesting!

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Hi Guys

just wanted to thankyou all for my postcards its really great to see all the lovely places and they have certainly cheered me up. i hope you have received your postcards from Portugal
big thatnks again xx

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Getting a tad worried here looks like noone has 'come' to Alice Springs yet!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub Just when I thought my vacation was over, along came Helen with a lovely card from New Zealand, with all the information about that lovely place and I saw so many things and learned so much.  Thanx Helen, I was hoping I would be visiiting you on this trip.  I loved all the cards that I receved from everyone, it was such a unique way to travel.  Have a great day all
:hug:  :hug:  :hug: Pat

Board footer