Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Hi everybody,

My name is Erl, a Moon Bear made by 'EmBears to ride the motorcycle.
Erl.jpg
Last week, Mom took me for a ride to Americade in Lake George. I was entered into the Stuffed Animal Contest. There were some nice critters there, a real pretty dog, a spider, a bear that was 'rescued' and a dragon. The dragon won 2nd place. I sat on the bike, very patient. Mom talked with the judges about me and that I was named for the 'real' Erl rescued by Animals Asia. When the judges announced the winner, I almost fell off my perch on the back of the bike when they called my name! Mom told everyone there about the Moon Bears.....I was so proud and happy, Mom was too!
Here I am at home with my award:
Erl_award.jpg
Oh, I should probably also say that Mom made me as a backpack. I have clips on my back to attach me to the backrest on the bike, then Mom changes the straps so I become her "bear-back-rider" because I carry her wallet, water and things...................We make quite a pair, my Mommy and Me!

Erl (as told to Ellen)

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: That is superb, Erl, and give my congratulations to your mom, too!  Way to go!!

Us Bears Pennsylvania

bear_thumb  bear_cool  :clap:

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

How exciting Erl, for you and mom.  Mom is probably more excited than you  :crackup:  and no wonder. 
I love your fur...a curly little fellow! It's easy to see why you won !!!
Congrats to you both,
Hugs,
Nancy

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Oh! I forgot to say 2 things......first, I am lined with a waterproof material so I can ride the bike in all kinds of weather. Which is a very good thing since on Sunday, we leave for 14 days of riding and touring Nova Scotia and Newfoundland. Mom is pretty excited about going, and so am I . I just hope it doesn't rain too much....even though I am waterproof, I don't like the rain.

Board footer