Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

yeah, it's polymer clay. I use a mix of fimo sculpy etc. Depending on the colors I'm using.
Thanks for the complement

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wub Awwwwwhhhhh...I think he's CUTE!!!  bear_wub   I like his legs they way they are, but your new ideas will make him even cuter. 

I really LOVE that bumpy fabric!!!  Its absolutely perfect for his scales texture  bear_thumb

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

Draco1opt.jpgDracoopt.jpgJust got 'Lil Draco finished!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

TOOOOOO CUTE, Stephanie!!  He's adorable and I love that he has the egg shell pieces all around!  Super work!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Fimo?  Are they clay or needlefelted, I guess clay-  Heather they are unbelievable....fantabulous!  Sabine, yours is so cute too.....is he your own pattern.

honestly, I just shake my head in wonderment at what you gals come up with!

Heather...what if you draw your dragon and then extrapolate from that each appendage, wings body head.....

cOME ON GIRL!  Any one who can sculpt like that can draw herself a pattern!!!

p010.gif

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

wonderful dragons  :clap:  :clap:

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Awww Stephanie, the new version is so cute. With a litle egg tooth on his snout, funny. Do you sell the fabric? Are there other colours (I like my dragons green)?

Dilu - I have turned to free-crochet my animals without a pattern after having done Berta's and Debi McCarthy's patterns. Once you get the hang of it it isn't difficult. Just need to do the arms and legs quickly one after the other before i forget how i did the first LOL

Sabine

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

He's just adorable Stephanie! your fabric choice, pattern, everything! I don't see how you can possibly improve him....but I'll look forward to finding out!!!  :love:

Sabine - that's a very cute dragon you crocheted!

Amanda - loooove your little clay dragons  bear_thumb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Well Miss Stephanie- you really did it- he is perfect....absolutely fantabulously perfect~The shell tx is very clever too....

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I have a thing for dragons! bear_wub  I absolutely love them!  Yours is a gem!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Again, Love that dragon Stephani.

Dilu, yes, they are all clay. You'd be suprised how bad I draw, but I've made alot of these dragons, so maybe I should try and sketch them.
Your vote of confidance is great, thanks

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

He is adorable!!! I love all of his egg bits around him. He is so cute.
Heather, I just love your  little dragons as well!!!!

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Stephanie = he's fantastic!
I forgot to mention that I have one of Heather's dragons. Actually, I had two but my daughter grabbed one and they are just great.
Sabine - beautiful crocheted dragon. I've tried free crochet but didn't do the other arm right away so I'm back at the beginning. :twisted:

Marion

Board footer