Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

www.godvine.com/Cute-Kitten-in-a-Basket … de-95.html

This is the cutest kitten I think I have ever seen.

www.godvine.com/Two-Legged-Chihuahuas-G … e-298.html

Just look at these puppies, they are beautiful and amazing.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdPPiZ7txjo&sns=fb

Enjoy the video of this lovely lions new found fredom.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Wonderful video's, Jane, but those poor chihuahua's ...  bear_cry

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA
peterbear wrote:

Wonderful video's, Jane, but those poor chihuahua's ...  :cry:

They don't know they are poor.

For 10 years I took care of a little sparrow that was pushed from her nest right after hatching.  My daughter was standing right below the tree when she fell.  She had no eyes.  The bird rescue people wanted to put her to sleep because she would have no quality of life.  She lived in a cage with friends, she outlived them so she had a few over the years. They accepted her.  I never moved anything in the cage.  She know where everything was.  She developed a very good sense of smell, which birds in general do not have.  Everyday for as long as she lived she let me take her from her cage and hand feed her bits of egg or other favorites.  She had a wonderful life, because she didn't know she was missing anything.

Those little puppies will probably be carried around like babies, and be spoiled.  At least I hope so.

Joanne

ps.  Love the videos Jane, especially the kitten.  The cutest kitten I have ever seen.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

All very moving videos, Jane, thanks for letting us see.  Wonder what happened with the Chihuahuas - birth defect or some sort of genetic mishap?  I'm assuming all pups are from the same litter.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I noticed that the Chihuahuas do have working shoulders, which seems to help their mobility a lot (when they're not hopping around like kangaroos).

I hope (along with Joanne) that they're well-loved and spoiled.

Becky

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

And the video of the lion is lovely, too.

As much as I've enjoyed (some) circuses and zoos in my lifetime, it's certainly time to re-consider their practices and their value. My personal opinion is that - in the case of circuses at least - their time has come and gone. (I'm looking forward to seeing Cirque du Soleil next month - my first animal-free circus. bear_original )

Becky

Board footer