Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Danni.. I sent the info to your delartful website address... duh, I cant follow directions...

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Danni,

Congrats on your new site!    h040.gif   I hope all goes well.  n025.gif    I'll add a link to I Love Teddies. 

Is the ezine free or is it by subscription?  Also, I went to sign up for the newsletters.  I was going to sign up for just the collector newsletter since I'm a collector and not an artist.  But will I miss stuff if I don't sign up for the artist one too?

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

This is great Danni.  What a task you have taken on but very very much appreciated.  I will have to send some pics tooooo.

Thanks a beary bunch  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Chrissie,

No you wont miss out on anything important by signing up to just the collector one. I will be using the Artist list to let people know they need to submit photos, etc.  So, being on the collector list will be fine for you!

The e-zine is free, I only ask if an artist sells a bear due to contact made via Bearwitched, to donate some money - but free for everyone apart from that!  Glad you like it - thanks for the link, I appreciate it!

Danni

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Isn't our Danni just the Bear's Honey???

I've been so excited for her to launch this site (yeah, I knew about it  bear_innocent  ... as I'm sure a few others did!).

I'm looking forward to writing articles for her site and sharing my bear photos as well as seeing everyone else's too!

I think Bearwitched has a lot of potential. It's unique in so many ways!

Any way that we can offer a quality place for artists to learn and share and collectors to learn and ultimately buy is a benefit to the bear industry. So, Danni, thank you for creating a place that will benefit us all!

:hug:   :hug:
Daphne

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Danni
I have just signed up . Congrats to you on a wonderful site and in promoting bear artistry this way. I am so glad there are people in the world like you. What a great Christmas present to all at TT
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Wow Danni i would love to join in can i sell teddy dress too

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Wow, Danni, you have been very busy! The website looks great!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Waht a great thing to do! Thanks you!  :hug:

Three cheers for Danni!!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I would love to submit some photos when I get better at bear making. In the meantime I will enjoy reading your
e-zine.

Bonnie  bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WOW!!!! how wonderful Danni. It is a truely lovely site. I will list my first bear for sale on the New Year with you.
That will be a great way to turn professional.  YAY for Danni!!!! :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_flower         Matilda

tarnuf Hamilton New Zealand

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  I am so excited cant wait for the new year. What a way to start the new year. I will help any way I can  bear_thumb Cant wait for the first issue bear_grin  Have to get some bears made and photographed might be lucky enough to be chosen  :pray:

Tania

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats Danni, you go girl, well done.  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Danni,

I signed up yesterday, but still haven't received a confirmation email. Should I try again, or would that gunk up the system?

Eileen

clare14 Country Bears
England

Ooooh Danni, you little star!!   Can't believe I missed this post -  :doh:

bear_wub

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Hi Danni

I think, it`s really a splended idea, you come up with. I too, will send you some bearpictures.
When do you need the pictures? I would also like to help you in anyway I can. Just tell me.

Birgitte

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Eileen, I too have signed up but as yet not recieved an email ...so will be intrested to see the reply..... I expect Danni is busy with us all sending in emails

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Danni, thanks.  I signed up for the collector list today.   bear_original

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Danni,
you have been a very very busy lady. Thanks for all your hard work on getting this up and started. Will see what I can come up with to help as well. You and Chrissie are really giving everyone the opportunity to get exposure, specially those that do not have web sites. Thank you for that. :clap:  :dance:
Lynn

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Sorry to bring this topic up again - I just wanted to let mailing list subscribers know that I've moved the list.

If oyu have already joined, you don't need to do anything, just confirm your subsciption. I had been having major problems with the host of the last mailing lists - so I've now moved them to Bravenet!

Hopefully now everyone will be getting their confirm emails!!!! For the people who joined both lists, I've added you to both lists.

Many thanks - sorry again for bringing the topic up - I just have no other way at this time to contact the subscribers.

Danni

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Danni - I use Bravenet a lot... doubt you'll have trouble now! Fingers crossed!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

I got my email comfirmed thanks Danni

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Danni, you are an amazing asset to the bear world !  I know how much work setting this site up has been.  I'm sure we will all benefit from your dedication and hard work !     :dance:  :dance:    :hug:  I sent pics and will sign up too.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Danni,

Well done for a wonderful idea.
The web-site looks great and would like to send some bear photos through to you.
thanks for all your hard work - what a busy Lady you have been.

Hugs
Carolyn

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Yeah well done with the site Danni  bear_thumb   bear_flower

I hope my article won't put the mokkers  :pray: on your new venture, i shall do my best to write something interesting i promise

Penny  bear_wub

Board footer