Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Beautiful bear Nan, you done real good.  Love the shape of this little ones head, and the way it sits so well on the body.  Very nice work.

Little Nan Posts: 233

Thank you Joanne a huge compliment from you ... Much appreciated !  bear_wub
Nan

Yes that's it Jenny, hence me drawing constantly, problem is I'm rubbish at art though I have to say I am improving ! I'm annoyed actually because I've just missed the chance of buying 100 Beatrix Potter postcards , I could weep !  bear_cry

BlackmoonBear Sacred Bear Studios
Saint Petersburg, Florida

Hey nan, bear with photobucket....it may not be you- they have rolled out a "beta" of their new site look, and it's a train wreck so far...I'm having to do my edits on my smartphone and tablets right now since the new framework won't display photos on my laptop's browser bear_sad

Sorry Blackmoon Bear , I don't know your name , but to be honest it wouldn't be difficult to confuse me with anything technological .. I am a complete numbskull ! However I have to say it was hard work.
Had my daughter not been here I wouldn't have been able to do it anyway ... though it does make me feel slightly better knowing there are problems with photobucket ! Thanks for that !! bear_thumb
Nan

Kosmy Posts: 4

Adorable cutie! Womdeful one!!! bear_wub

Thank you Cosmy !! X

coco52 Posts: 2

It is such a darling lil bear. I chose a similar looking fur for my first bear, do you have any tips on using this material? Thanks. Once again I adore this bear.

Coco , this fur is lovely to work with there arent really any problems that I came across anyway, and believe me I'm no expert !
It really is just beautiful on its own ,it really doesn't need much adornment.. in my opinion anyway !
Thanks for nice comments ! :love:
Nan

Pages:

Board footer