Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

BerLynne Ontario -GTA

Well, I did it! I finished my first mohair bear! Thank you so very much to my new Southern neighbor for giving me the chance to jump right into creating without fear and proving that friends can be made anywhere! And a special thanks to Sue Ann for the lovely  TT "Goldie" pattern, which this handsome little guy was made from. (After looking at the other Goldie's in the gallery as proof that amatures could make beautiful bears out of it, I knew any flaws were going  to be no ones fault but my own, and that was  exactly what I was looking for in a pattern!)

So here he is! Joey, or Joseph if he's been a  particularly naughty bear!  Feel free to critique,  but please,  be kind, or better yet, suggest how I can fix my mistakes!    bear_thumb

Joey is buck nekkid here, but he's getting some custom made clothes before heading to his new home with my Grams!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Oh, my goodness - laughing out loud over the “buck nekkid” picture, and thoroughly enjoying seeing this adorable and well-made teddy bear!  bear_original  You can be proud of this interpretation of the time-honored Goldie pattern.

Becky

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

I love him!!  What beautiful eyes he has!  Good job!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Aww he is lovely, what a character, very good job!!

Board footer