Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Shantell, I have Ted Menton's book called Bear Studio and I  like it well enough but  my favorite of all is Nancy Tillberg's  101 Bears book.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Dilu, I know what hubby is pursuing.... bear_original  I won't tell.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I had to do some investigative work myself...aren't we just a bunch of snoopy ol' women...   bear_grin   bear_grin

Your hubby is a keeper I must say...you did good when you snatched that one up.

As far as books...so far my favorite is 101 Bears also...it's VERY dogged eared and well loved...I even spilled coffee on it...now THAT is true love.  bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

The book I mentioned I like because it has pics as well as telling you how to do something... I like the nose shape section as well as the sculpting section... I dont really refer to books much... I have you gals for that  :hug:

Hey if something helps you out and you can get it for $7, why not bear_original

As for Dilu's christmas pressy, I think I know what it is LOL... as soon as you posted the topic, Dilly, I snooped about... but I'm not telling.. you need to let us know what it is when you get it so we know if we guessed right bear_original

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

aaah there is a lucky bear out there...... bear_wub

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh good, I was starting to feel bad for snooping but glad I wasn't the only one!

I have Linda Mullin's Art of Making Teddy Bears... first book I ever bought and I loved it. Still do. But now NT's 101 Bears to Make is my absolute favorite of all time. I have those little colored post it tabs sticking out of it every where and I refer to it a lot during my bear club meeting (for which it became a must have for everyone!) and during my workshops.

I too want Ted Menten's newer book and have asked Santa for it.... fingers crossed!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh you guys are too too funny.....

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Can't wait to hear the end, don't forget to tell us.  :dance:

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Dilu -
What did you get?
I meant to ask  you a couple of weeks ago.
Jared

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01352-2.JPGOh Jared, you have been busy I guess, I was really lucky.  I got a Nancy Tillbereg bear Here's her picture....she is with Judi's little Cozy.  I can't keep them apart-which makes since because Nancy and Judi are very good friends

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Well don't they make a nice couple.
I really like the little guy that Judi made. What a sweet little face.

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Dilu !!
How lucky you are and I'm happy for you !!!
:hug:  bear_wub  :hug:  bear_wub

Oh my my my Judi's bear and Nancy's bear....
they are so gorgeous.  :clap:
Thanks for sharing the photo.

Hugs/Marie

Board footer