Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pages:
Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=0][/size]

Penny

, you have a fab smile....Its wonderful....good thing too because you also have a great sense of humor.

I weigh less now than I did in high school.  But my high school clothing doesn't fit....things aren't where they should be and have ended up where they shouldn't.   sigh

Nancy

AWWWWWW.....that is too cute and too special

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

The table clothe - I made it myself.
Our tables haven't got anything - not even an unironing clothe.We have to deliver ourselfe.

Dilu - I didn't sell any bears, but still it was a good show.
Denmark isn't a bear country.

How does it go with the squirrel, will the little thing survive.

Hugs Birgitte

Denmark

Bamsemesse-Roskilde-008.jpgAlso the shelfes, the bears are sitting on. My husband saw them, and I put clothe on them.

Hugs Birgitte

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Judy,
If you lived closer your son would get the next backhoe ride...lol hubby often give rides to the kids ...and even some of the little girls are as eager for a rides as the boys are. it's cute to see the kids expressions when they are up on that machine getting their turn. I will have to get some pictures next time:)
I love the picture of the cows nose!!!

Jacqui MoonBeam Bears
South Australia

image13.jpgimage12.jpgimage10.jpgHI everyone,
Love the pics

This I havn't seen in real life was taken by a friend who sent to me
This is a rare thing, must of been a hot day for a Roo to go for a swim.

WCD  what a beautiful picture....and I am guessing High school and so I am guessing your age, but shan't say it.  But it looks an awful lot like what my picture looked like......styles, they date us!

Yes, how is the squirrel?

Birgette-  I am sorry to hear that Denmark hasn't gotten the Bear-bug.  What is Denmark into?  (besides the best hotel hot chocolate one could ever imagine~!"

Wow Jacqui!  What a fab picture.....Was this from last winter when the news reported you all were getting snow?

hugs

dilu

Denmark

Dilu

When have you been in Denmark and where.

Hugs Birgitte

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

WildCatDancer are you saying we missed your Birthday bear_sad  bear_sad  I am sorry if we did ... Happy Birthday and I hope it was a great one ...just in case it was your Birthday :bday:  :bday:  :cake:  :bday:  :bday:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Renae the picture is a bit small ..... that isn't an anteater is it ?? I love the colour ...

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

DSC00887-dogs-in-car-tt.jpgDirty dogs being taken to the dog parlour to get washed and groomed- Jessie- Cross jack russel who we think must be almost 17 years now, Kimmi is looking at the camera, and is sitting between Mania who has her head in the air and Boujoulica, and Teddy, is wearing the blue collar and not looking at the camera. As I have mentioned before they are all strays who found me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lynette

Brigitte,

it was eons ago- 1968-back when the Ugly American wasn't quite as Ugly as they are now. sigh.

It was the area with the Tivoli gardens?  Is that correct.  It was a lovely but brief stay on my way to boarding school.  And what do I remember, the gardens were lovely, even though it was quite cold, and the Hot Chocolate was simply divine.

LISA

Even with the blurry pics it is obvious your hubbys a hunk.  And the pics are quite amusing, although i would imagine the Hubs wasn't too amused

Lynette

That's quite a passel of Pets going off in the convertable.....how nice they came home sweet and clean.

Wow wonderful Totally Of Topic Pictures

MORE???????

(You all are keeping me distracted from all the tedious trips to town for docs etc.....which we have to do again today....

Can I complain?  Just a wee bit?

I have had 4 surgeries to date, and yet again another hospital orientation.

OK that's my gripe.  in defence of this hospital, it is small but brand new and none of the staff have more patients than they are comfortable with, they keep the surgical patients on a different floor than the medical patients. 

The nurses aren't stressed out-the housekeeprs are pleasant-the food?  i don't know, I usually pick and then eat a yougurt or something like that.  They have state of the art everything in this hospital even though by hospital standards they are small.

This trip I have to stay three to four nights.  I guess i will get to see more of the hospital than I really want to.

Hugs

dilu

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

polar-alarmclock.jpgMy sister just sent this to me.  That penquin better get ready to run/ waddle for all its worth!! bear_grin  bear_grin

LOVE all the pics gals!!

:hug:
Tracy

Iowa
Website

Zu-and-JoJo.jpgOkay, here's an actual picture of mine.......not cheating with an email attachment!! bear_grin

This is my sweet, sweet Arabian mare, Zu (La Khemo Zarubi is her full name) with her last foal from a couple of years ago.  The colt (Jo Jo) was only 3 days old here and visiting the outdoors for the very first time under the watchful eye of his momma.  I so miss raising these babies!! bear_wub  bear_wub  I will never part with Zu or Amber (the other mare I kept and couldn't find a pic in the computer of her right now).....I couldn't live without them!

:hug:
Tracy

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

If you've seen a lynx on Leno with in the last year, you saw one of our babies.

That would be Boomer right? The Animal Guys had their Lynx on the show, but that may have been a few years ago. I'm pretty sure its the same lynx they bring on each time, but Jay will call them different names.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You guys are such softies!  I love all the furry animal pictures (and Lyn, I love your car.  Wowza!)  But I think you need to be STIRRED UP a bit.

So here is MY picture offering... my son Noah, some years ago (he was maybe nine years old?)  At Halloween.  Wearing two twisty black Devil horns.  Shot taken against a red backdrop.  And then miraculously transformed into something truly disturbing, with the help of Photoshop, by Noah's mom.  Me.

Enjoy!

SMALL-NOAH-DEVIL-PhotoShopp.jpg

Iowa
Website

OMG!!!   bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

It really IS a hideously gross photo, isn't it?  Better go and fetch a picture of the real, incredibly beautiful, Noah, just to help clear your head.  Back in a moment...

:)

NOAHandSASSY5x772dpi.jpg

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Love the wink Penny!!!!!!!!

Denmark

Shelli

Isn't it a tabby masked Siam, you got there?

Hugs Birgitte

Denmark

Dilu

It is Copenhagen, you had visit then. Our Capital town.

I am sorry to hear, you'll have to stay on the hospital for three or four days next time. When is that?

Hugs Birgitte

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

You know, we don't really know the background on this cat.  She is one of two we adopted as feral cats from a local rescue organization.  They were a brother and sister pair.  The boy looks VERY Siamese and even has that "oriental" wedge-shaped face, but has a much longer coat than a Siamese, and a much less lithe and slender body, leading me to believe they've got some Ragdoll or Himalayan or Persian in them.  Nobody saw the father but mom cat was a very long-haired Himalayan looking kitty with absolutely NO Siamese or point markings at all.

Here's a pic of them both from a few months ago when they first arrived here.  The boy is the more truly Siamese faced one; he's SEALY.  The girl, still much more skittish, is SASSY.  We started them out their first week here in this big cage because we already have two grown cats and they were entirely feral, had zero human contact prior to our adopting them, and had been living under a porch with mom cat!  They've come a long way and SEALY even seeks out petting and attention.  SASSY is a nighttime cuddler and will find my feet in the dark but hides away during the day.  I guess she's shy...

Kittens-July-2005.jpg

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Shelli, wow - what amazingly beautiful cats.  No wonder you took them.  Sealy looks like my sister's Birman, but he doesn't have the white toes that Birman's have.  In our experience, the male cats are ALWAYS friendlier than the females.  We only have male cats now, but I sure think Sassy is gorgeous.

Hugs,

Brenda

Denmark

They are very beautyfull. Some siamese are there in them, but I can see the longer hair.

I once had a tabby masked siam, and very semilar to the first picture.
They are one of a kind.

Thank you for sharing.

Hugs Birgitte

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

What lovely pictures ( except for a little boy with horns) !!!!!!!!before going to sleep last night,I was trying to think what I had up in the cupboard, must climb up and see- at least I got to sleep without counting sheep

bear_original Lynette

Pages:

Board footer