Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Come on everyone....post your pictures!

Everyone has posted such lovely cards....

.Judi

your tiger is elegant

I have one of

Sonya's

cards, and if you think they are lovely on the screen, wait till you see it in real life.....She makes wonderfully elegant cards.

For all who sent 'plain old'  thats fine!  don't deprecate your efforts,

Kjeld

certainly isn't, the crew at Intercal were tickeled to get the cards

TeddyTalk

has made a difference in so many lives.   And for those of us who started out as relative new

Bear and Friends

makers, it has been a delightful learning experience

You experienced

pros

out there,

You know who you are

Your sharing of tips, and wisdom and advice and techniques made this past year such a treat for all of us.

It's been great......

So how do we top it in this new year?   any ideas?

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

teddy-bear-022-2.jpgHappy Birthday!!!!!! and thankyou so much Teddy Talk! You have made a big difference in my life because of the friends that I have made worldwide who share the same interests. I always look forward  to seeing "what's new" on Teddy Talk!

I am sorry that you think so Flamingbear.

However I must respectfully disagree.  One man's garbage is another's art.
Picasso vs Da Vinci?

But the art was not the main purpose,
and the main purpose was most certainly

NOT GARBAGE.

The main purpose was for those of us who have been here through thick and thin, through tears and jeers and Cheers to thank our Host, Kjeld , and his intrepid crew for the graciousness with which we have been treated.

They have been responsive to our ideas, and tried to accommodate us in every way they could.

Stick around, you might learn something;

about art,
about your conceptions and preconceptions
about kindness
about the meaning of life
and about how it feels to help another, expecting nothing in return
support another,
love another

I doubt there is a regular member of the board who could honestly say they haven't learned allot here.

Welcome Flamingbear, It is my sincere hope that you will be able to experience the same commeraderie that we have been able to experience.

dilu

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

2.JPG1.JPGHappy Birthday Teddy Talk!  It has been a wonderful addition to my life brining so many terrific people together!

Dilu thanks so much for bringing the idea together for our Happy Birthday Wishes!  Everyone your cards are great.

Here is the card I sent!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Look at you guys go!

Amazing cards ladies. I don't have a picture sorry.

I also love TT, don't know what I would do with my time if it wasn't here LOL I've met many good friends, and learned a tonne. My bears are worlds better now then they ever could've been without all the support here.

Go TT!!!!!!!!

Wow what lovely cards...Sabine, JoAnn everyone i simply in awed by your artistry and imagination.  Thank you for letting me play with you guys.....cuz it surely is fun to see what you all come up with next!

hugs

dilu

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

DILU,
THATS A FABULOUS CARD! SO ORIGINAL....
WELL DONE... bear_thumb
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEDDY TALK :cake:  :hug:

Board footer