Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Well said, Melissa ! bear_original bear_original
Hugs Kassie  :hug:.

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Kassity,
                   I am so sorry to hear you have been a victim of hurtful bullying.  And I totally agree with Melissa ,we are a big family here and although most familys have arguments, we are here to help and care for each other.  Chin up and Head held high my dear, you carry on with your beautiful bears.   Hugs from Scotland.   Rita xxxxxxx

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I Ditto Sue Ann.

Kassie I sent you a PM.

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Kassie so sorry to hear about your dilema  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Three cheers for Sue Ann!!!  bear_flower   bear_flower    bear_flower

Just what was needed to be said!!!!  bear_thumb

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

I totally agree with you Sue Ann and a big THANK YOU! 
nanc.....

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

bear_thumb I agree Sue Ann and Thank you.  I am in lurking mode much of the time but I enjoy reading the helpful, silly, fun, positive posts from everyone.  I like happy places, there is too much sadness and negative in the real world out there (just watch the news) it's nice to have a nice place to escape to when things get tough.
Joan

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

I know this post was not easy to read - it was not easy for me to post it.  I also feel bad for someone when things happen. So - I want to thank everyone who posted their support and even the ones that didn't post. I am overwhelmed with your kindness and heart felt words. I knew there was so many of the TT members who are kind and are true friends, but it is so nice to see all of us come together and express what TT really is all about. The sharing – caring – supportive group that makes TT such a great place to come and make friends and share our lives with one another.
I am honored to be part of this community of very kind and talented Teddy Bear Artists.

Big Bear Hugs to each and every one of you! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Kassie   

Flamingbear – I don’t know you and I don’t know why you are so angry. I only wish for you is - in reading all these kinds words here from all these wonderful woman- in all their everyday posts too – that you may find some joy in their words or find a friend who may bring you the meaning of friendship and laughter.
Check out all the new "friendly" posts.
I wish you the best
Kassity

I am going to end this post with the new langhing smiling - thanks Quy - too funny :crackup: Hey! I don't have to spell out "crackme up" any more. got to love it! So everybody  :crackup: and - this post is "closed" OK  :hug:

Board footer